FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Is the Chambong dishwasher safe?
Yes, the Chambong is made out of a high borosilicate glass that makes it both safe to drink out of, as well as dishwasher safe. The Chambong "Plastic" is made out an of acrylic, which is technically dishwasher safe, however, it's suggested to hand wash so they last longer.
- My Chambong is cracked, can I still use it?
No! What's wrong with you? Just like if you crack a drinking glass, you should throw that sucker out and get another one.
- What is your return policy?
You can see our return policy here
- Do you have a phone number I can reach you at?
Not right now. We're a rather small operation at this time, and although we'd like to spend 20 minutes on the phone with all of you, talking about Chambongs and who you should start at your Flex position on your fantasy football team, we just don't have the resources to do that. Instead, EMAIL US, and we promise to get back to you ASAP!
- Is it possible to add a GIFT NOTE and REMOVE THE PRICE TAG?
We don't currently offer any "gift note" services (yet!). Regarding price tag receipts, we actually never include the price of the purchase within the package. You will receive a tracking number within 24 hours after purchase, so you'll know when the Chambong arrives to your lovely recipient.
- Do you plan on bringing out other Chambong styles, sizes, colors?
A solid maybe.
- Do you ship internationally (outside the USA)?
We currently sell in the EU on Amazon.com. Visit your countries Amazon online, and you'll find them!
- How long will it take for my Chambong arrive?
See this link here for details about shipping time.
- Can you do customized engravings?
We don't currently offer this service, however, the Chambong (which is made out of glass) can easily be taken to your local trophy shop/engraver and done there quite affordably. ANOTHER GREAT ENGRAVING OPTION... Our partner "Bride Made California" offers these services! We highly endorse them!
- What's the warranty like if I drop my Chambong and it breaks?
Sorry, but much like any drinking glassware company, we can't replace those for free. I'm breaking glasses every day. It happens. You just buy another and move on. The Chambong "Plastic", while shatterproof, will also often still break if you drop it.