How to Use a Chambong
Tilt at an angle until is forms a V-like shape.
Pour slowly and do not overfill. Leave one inch empty on both ends.
Put mouth over stem and slowly lift and drink until empty.
Caring for the Chambong
The Chambong is a well made beast that can handle the toughest of conditions/party scenarios, however you should tend to its needs like anything else you cherish.
- Be sure to wash your Chambong after first receiving it, as well as after a night of use. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by rinsing with soapy water. For a deep thorough clean, pipe cleaners can aid in cleaning the stem.
- If you crack your Chambong immediately cease use and purchase a new one.
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- 6-ounce capacity
- Made of a high borosilicate glass.
- Great addition to your barware or the perfect gift.
WARNING: THE CHAMBONG FACILITATES THE RAPID CONSUMPTION OF SPARKLING WINE. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON PROPER USE AND POTENTIAL DANGERS STATED IN THE DISCLAIMER.