In the News
- Morning Express with Robin Meade: Chambong, Holiday Gift Guide
- Mashable: The Chambong will allow you to drink champagne faster than ever before
- Forbes: Meet The Chambong: The Love Child of a Champagne Flute and a Bong
- BuzzFeed: The Champagne Bong is here and it’s Classy AF
- NY Mag: You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
- Cosmopolitan: This Champagne Bong Will Change the Way You Drink Forever
- Huffington Post: Introducing The Chambong, A ‘Classier’ Beer Bong For Champagne
- Glass of Bubbly: Guzzle down your Bubbly quicker with CHAMBONG?
- FoodandWine.com/FWx: This Week in Food News
- DailyMail: Bingeing bubbly: Inventors introduce the Chambong, a vessel to down sparkling wine in seconds flat
- Maxim: Yes, There’s a Beer Bong for Champagne
- Geek.com: The Chambong is basically a champagne flute funnel
- The Times(UK): The lowdown: Chambong
- First We Feast: The Chambong lets you funnel champagne while staying classy.
- Flavorful World: What’s a glass?
If you are a member of the press and are looking for information or want to contact one of our PR team members, please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be sure to pass it along to the right individual.
To reach individuals directly:
CEO: Randy Leslein, email@example.com
Business Development: Alex Epstein, firstname.lastname@example.org
All other: Katherine Turner, email@example.com
Media / Image Downloads
Download vector, psd, and .png versions of our logo and mark for certain uses below. We ask you to not alter the logo in any way, shape or form. Otherwise, feel free to use any and all of this media for your coverage.
How to Write Chambong
The writing of Chambong is quite simple; Chambong.
The “C” in Chambong is always capitalized, and it is always one word.
Some examples of how to not spell Chambong: Cham Bong, chambong, Cham bong, Shambong.