A device used for the rapid and enhanced experience of sparkling wine / champagne consumption.
The origins of the first Chambong came about in a moment preempting the Super Bowl. We had an epiphany the week prior of the big event to create a “Super…Bowl.” The resulting device of our imagination harnessed an ability to hold an extraordinary amount of cannabis, however was sadly non-functional as a smoking apparatus. Fortune would prevail several evening later, while onlookers examining the piece remarked at how it looked like a fantastic wine “shooter”. They promptly filled it with Champagne and experienced the resulting magic…And thus was born the glory that is —
Free to use video story and footage
Please feel welcome to re-purpose, re-use, and distribute our footage below in any way you see fit for broadcast.
IN THE PRESS
- Morning Express with Robin Meade: Chambong, Holiday Gift Guide
- Mashable: The Chambong will allow you to drink champagne faster than ever before
- Forbes: Meet The Chambong: The Love Child of a Champagne Flute and a Bong
- BuzzFeed: The Champagne Bong is here and it’s Classy AF
- NY Mag: You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
- Cosmopolitan: This Champagne Bong Will Change the Way You Drink Forever
- Huffington Post: Introducing The Chambong, A ‘Classier’ Beer Bong For Champagne
- Glass of Bubbly: Guzzle down your Bubbly quicker with CHAMBONG?
- FoodandWine.com/FWx: This Week in Food News
Chambong Press images and media
Chambong images and multimedia for use by press and media.
Chambong: The new drinking fad sweeping the country
Chambongs are now being featured as hip menu items at various bars and restaurants across the united states.
Chambong Taking Over Social Media
Just do a search on Instagram for the hashtag #chambong